Womens Gold Band Ring was uploaded at September 3, 2017 at 8:48 pm. It is posted on the Wedding Ring category. Womens Gold Band Ring is tagged with Womens Gold Band Ring, Womens, Gold, Band, Ring..
Womenswom•en's (wim′inz),USA pronunciation n., pl. -en's.
- a range of sizes usually from 38 to 44 for garments that fit larger than average women.
- a garment in this size range.
- the department or section of a store where these garments are sold.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Womens Gold Band Ring have 6 attachments it's including 14k Gold Flower Wedding Band Ring, Sunflower Wedding Ring , Vintage Women Wedding Ring,, Miore Ring M0420yp Women 39 S Burnished Yellow Gold Band Jewelry, Band Ring Women Mens. Compare Prices On A168 Gold Online Ping Low Price, Solid 10K Yellow Gold 2mm 3mm 4mm 5mm Comfort Fit Men Women Wedding Band Ring, Gold Ring Band For Women, Designer Rose Gold Diamond Wedding Band Ring For Women. Below are the pictures:
Makes males under pressure for choosing frequently and Womens Gold Band Ring who does not occasionally take a while. Because there are several items that need your focus thus, you are taken by it in a wedding group. Effectively, listed here are on selecting a wedding ring guy, four tips.
Change the Design Men Such. First thing in picking a wedding-ring for guys you have to do is a a wedding ring to adjust the design with the style of the person. The band product can be matched by you with job or a pastime they are doing. Like, when the men who adore activities including severe dynamics or possess a difficult career while in the outdoors, it's greater never to use gems. This could lead to jewels that are lost or ruined.
Modify with Individuality. Corresponding product or design a-ring with somebody elseis character could be one option. As an example, a man that has a simple character and wants anything standard to be right to employ a platinum or gold ring. Therefore it appears basic and vintage, in addition, the style of the band might be built ordinary.