Platinum Anniversary Rings was posted on August 26, 2017 at 2:31 am. This article is uploaded in the Wedding Ring category. Platinum Anniversary Rings is tagged with Platinum Anniversary Rings, Platinum, Anniversary, Rings..
Platinumplat•i•num (plat′n əm, plat′nəm),USA pronunciation n.
- a heavy, grayish-white, highly malleable and ductile metallic element, resistant to most chemicals, practically unoxidizable except in the presence of bases, and fusible only at extremely high temperatures: used for making chemical and scientific apparatus, as a catalyst in the oxidation of ammonia to nitric acid, and in jewelry. Symbol: Pt;
at. wt.: 195.09;
at. no.: 78;
sp. gr.: 21.5 at 20°C.
- a light, metallic gray with very slight bluish tinge when compared with silver.
- made of platinum.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of one million copies.
Anniversaryan•ni•ver•sa•ry (an′ə vûr′sə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the yearly recurrence of the date of a past event: the tenth anniversary of their marriage.
- the celebration or commemoration of such a date.
- See wedding anniversary.
- returning or recurring each year;
- pertaining to an anniversary: an anniversary gift. Abbr.:anniv.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
This blog post about Platinum Anniversary Rings have 6 images , they are Hover To Zoom, 17+ Images About Rings On Pinterest | Alexandrite Jewelry, White Gold And Anniversary Bands, Whether It's Your First Anniversary Or Your Fiftieth, Diamond Anniversary Rings Are Always Appropriate - And Appreciated. Don't Let The Name Fool You., 1 Carat Diamond Womens Anniversary Ring, Antique Deco Platinum Old Mine Diamond Anniversary Ring ., 1.0ctw Three Stone Round Trellis Diamond Anniversary Ring In Platinum SI H-I .. Here are the images:
Perhaps, you'll get confused when need to choose which one Platinum Anniversary Rings. Shoes are one of the crucial characteristics for any woman. You would like to seem with a beautiful boot but nevertheless comfortable to use. Here are for picking the Platinum Anniversary Rings some methods.
Customize together with your dress. While there are other forms of gowns are prolonged and can protect the feet and your shoes, make sure to maintain changing your shoes with all the attire you'd wear through the marriage ceremony. Make certain content and along with of one's sneakers isn't weird when worn using your bridal dress.
Not mandatory utilization of high-heels. If you're not used to carrying high-heeled shoes, you do not must make use of a highheeled shoes. You will have a lot of jogging and ranking all day through your wedding service. Definitely you don't desire to experience unhappy because your sneakers.
Customize concept. Cinderellais glass slipper fashion is lovely. But these shoes are not ideal in case your wedding- themed garden party. Search for shoes which can be suitable accordingto your wedding topic and relaxed to make use of all day.