This article about Interlocking Engagement Ring And Wedding Band was uploaded at September 3, 2017 at 8:49 pm. This post is published at the Wedding Ring category. Interlocking Engagement Ring And Wedding Band is tagged with Interlocking Engagement Ring And Wedding Band, Interlocking, Engagement, Ring, And, Wedding, Band..
Interlockingin•ter•lock (v. in′tər lok′, in′tər lok′;n. in′tər lok′),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to fit into each other, as parts of machinery, so that all action is synchronized.
- to interweave or interlace, one with another: The branches of the trees interlock to form a natural archway.
- (of switches, signals, etc.) to operate together in a prearranged order.
- to lock one with another.
- to fit (parts) together to ensure coordinated action.
- to arrange (switches, signals, etc.) to effect a predetermined sequence of movement.
- the fact or condition of interlocking or of being interlocked.
- the existence or an instance of an interlocking directorate.
- a device for preventing a mechanism from being set in motion when another mechanism is in such a position that the two operating simultaneously might produce undesirable results.
- Also called ignition interlock. a device or system that prevents an automotive engine from starting until the seat belt for any occupied front seat is fastened.
- a stretch fabric made with a circular knitting machine having two alternating sets of long and short needles.
- [Motion Pictures.]a device for synchronizing the action of a camera and sound recorder.
Engagementen•gage•ment (en gāj′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of engaging or the state of being engaged.
- an appointment or arrangement: a business engagement.
- betrothal: They announced their engagement.
- a pledge;
an obligation or agreement: All his time seems to be taken up with social engagements.
- employment, or a period or post of employment, esp. in the performing arts: Her engagement at the nightclub will last five weeks.
- an encounter, conflict, or battle: We have had two very costly engagements with the enemy this week alone.
- the act or state of interlocking.
- engagements, [Com.]financial obligations.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
The article of Interlocking Engagement Ring And Wedding Band have 7 photos including This Classic Designed Interlocking Diamond Wedding Set Features A Solitaire Engagement Ring Sporting A Prong Set Round Diamond Center While A Split Shank At ., Interlocking Bridal Set: Diamond Engagement Ring & Matching Wedding Band ., 0.50 Carat, Entwined Bridal Set: Engagement Ring & Matching Wedding Ring In 14K White Gold ., Interlocking Bridal Set: Diamond Engagement Ring & Matching Wedding Band, Custom Diamond And Blue Sapphire Interlocking Engagement Ring, Interlocking Floral Diamond Wedding Set .. Following are the attachments:
Interlocking Engagement Ring And Wedding Band is actually a crucial point for the wedding, but before discussing that I want to tell some tips about Wedding Plants to you. First, make an effort to think of silk blossoms to enhance design service spot or size as altar flower arrangement in the stand for that marriage party's middle. This can definitely be durable plus the cost is much less than with genuinely unique order flowers due to their wedding can also be present in every kind of colors you must complement the style of your wedding bash or even dropped at the imaginative collection.
It will absolutely be a fantastic resource to create your wedding look pretentious without stressing concerning the budget want to commit greater than you are able to switch on. This could be a crucial choice within your collection of Interlocking Engagement Ring And Wedding Band decorations and ornaments for your wedding.
Lastly, if none of these options inside your favor you can certainly select accessories concept that is different based around the concept of one's wedding. There are several quite particular that you can employ following the breaks that could create your wedding ceremony an amazing efficiency. For instance, you could have a marriage bash that is in line with the Year that'll give attention to the designs that are glistening and shimmering on awareness. A chance was even of wedding style activities that are gold. These are merely a few of the wedding designs you need to use that no-interest certainly will also allow you to get imaginative and inventive use Interlocking Engagement Ring And Wedding Band and is comprehensive.