Diamond Rings Under 300 was posted at September 3, 2017 at 8:49 pm. This post is posted under the Wedding Ring category. Diamond Rings Under 300 is tagged with Diamond Rings Under 300, Diamond, Rings, Under, 300..
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
The post about Diamond Rings Under 300 have 4 images it's including Best Gold Wedding Ring Sets Under 200, Diamond Rings Under 300 2 Engagement Jewellery, Affordable Engagement Rings Under 1 000 Glamour, Wonderful Diamond Wedding Ring Band For Women In White Gold. Following are the attachments:
Before referring to Diamond Rings Under 300, let us discuss a terrific wedding invitation. Are you wanting to set up Pre Wedding photographs inside your request? Great idea! Occasionally groom and the bride desire to show their Pre Wedding pictures. It does not matter if you prefer. Thus, nowadays there are numerous people who received a marriage invitation card wave of interested to determine groom and the bride, not just a basic name's people.
Are the complete info. If vital set your nickname along with your spouse's nickname along with their individual individuals. It's planned the invitee imagined the request you send the wrong target and isn't perplexed. Or should you feel the necessity, also include the phone number of each partner. The goal is clear, that the recipient of the request might be contacted right to make sure whether it is accurate they are asked.
In summary, by seeing those methods ideally it can be applied by you when wish to select which one Diamond Rings Under 300 that suited to your style later.
Consult request design with parents. The next step, consult with the look making use of their parents until each family could make an individual marriage party using a unique invitation. a warfare of terms along with the debate typically appear to make sure that your request card layout is completely fit.