This post about Cobalt Engagement Rings was uploaded at July 14, 2017 at 7:25 pm. It is uploaded at the Wedding Band category. Cobalt Engagement Rings is tagged with Cobalt Engagement Rings, Cobalt, Engagement, Rings..
Cobaltco•balt (kō′bôlt),USA pronunciation n.
- a silver-white metallic element with a faint pinkish tinge, occurring in compounds whose silicates afford important blue coloring substances for ceramics. Symbol: Co;
at. wt.: 58.933;
at. no.: 27;
sp. gr.: 8.9 at 20°C.
Engagementen•gage•ment (en gāj′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of engaging or the state of being engaged.
- an appointment or arrangement: a business engagement.
- betrothal: They announced their engagement.
- a pledge;
an obligation or agreement: All his time seems to be taken up with social engagements.
- employment, or a period or post of employment, esp. in the performing arts: Her engagement at the nightclub will last five weeks.
- an encounter, conflict, or battle: We have had two very costly engagements with the enemy this week alone.
- the act or state of interlocking.
- engagements, [Com.]financial obligations.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
This article about Cobalt Engagement Rings have 7 photos it's including Cobalt 8mm Wedding Fifth Carat Diamond Wedding Ring - Product Number 8632642, Cobalt Grooved 3 Stone 4mm Engagement Ring, Tungsten World, Three Stone Spinel Ring, Pale Blue-Cobalt Spinel, Pale Pink Spinel, OOAK, Cobalt XF Chrome 8MM Laser Engraved Paisley Motif Dome Wedding Band Ring, Cobalt Solitaire Multi Stone Engagement & 3mm Wedding Bridal Set, Alexis Diamond House - 18k White Gold Solitaire With Accent Stones Engagement Ring By Sylvie Collection. Following are the images:
Union to it once the pair chose to gettogether in the holy bond of union, which implies they are prepared with whatsoever is before them to deal. If the wedding countless individuals who maintain this holy attachment. Particularly if you can find relatives or buddies that are married. A Cobalt Engagement Rings is being looked for by your busyness as a visitor.
the wedding couple prefers taking a look at what. We're able to look out of an interest or preferred bride and groom when she was simple once when looking for a wedding present. If both like a performer that is particular and love audio we're able to provide a musician or a audio CD of the beloved singer concert tickets.
Buying a specific wedding gift. Looking special presents for groom and the bride, items are rarely given but beneficial to both households. a present that might be a bit more costly can be given by us. To couples using a joint wedding with friends, vacation deals can be provided by us as an example. Ofcourse this can keep equally wedding couple to his buddies to an unforgettable impact.
Looking for a present bother simple, since we don't know what you liked and disliked by the woman later. If not exactly lacking in obtaining if we give the proper gift will make me satisfied. And of course we should give unique and different gifts towards the wedding couple. Trendy but groom and intriguing, inexpensive and entertaining bride are our objectives. Truly there are several guidelines that may be utilized as input when trying to find a Cobalt Engagement Rings that's: